TOUR CONDITIONS AND PAYMENT AGREEMENT
This document outlines what Azzurro Dream Travel LLC (ADT) agrees to provide when you sign up for a tour, and what you agree to do in return. This is very important information, so please read it carefully before you complete your reservation request.
Included in the price of each tour:
- Full-time services of a professional Azzurro Dream Travel tour director and local experts who will make the fascinating history, art, and culture of your destination come alive
- Private motorcoach
- All group transportation (does not include optional activities or independent travel during the tour)
- All hotel accommodations from start date to end date of tour
- If group larger than 20, each person will be provided tour headphones for local guides
- All breakfasts, and specified lunches and dinners (as determined by ADT—NOTE: each tour may vary for lunches and dinners but this will be outlined in your tour itinerary)
- Optional single supplements — this tour has a limited number of private rooms for solo travelers for an additional fee
Not included in the price of each tour:
- All airfares and air-related charges between your gateway city and your destination
- Additional fees charged by airlines such as checked and/or excess baggage, seat selections and any other services
- Cost of drinks
- Free time sightseeing
- Passport and visa fees
- Personal insurance coverage, including but not limited to health insurance, trip cancellation insurance, flight insurance, luggage insurance, etc.
- Tips/gratuities to Tour Directors, motorcoach drivers, and local guides
- Phone calls
- Internet access/ wi-fi
- Beverages and meals not detailed in the itinerary
- Optional experiences/ excursions;
- Any and all items of a personal nature
- Additional taxes and surcharges may be collected by foreign governmental and non-governmental entities
- The price does not cover costs and expenses, including your return home, if you leave the tour whether at your own volition, due to illness, action by any government or other reason
PLEASE NOTE: This list is illustrative and not a complete list of every item not included.
Tour price: Our tour costs do not include airfare and are based upon current tariffs, currency values, and on the basis of a minimum number of participants. While we will do everything possible to maintain the listed prices, they are subject to change without notice due to the unpredictability of currency rates and trip costs. Should actual enrollments fall significantly below minimum numbers, a surcharge may be added. Due to fluctuations in oil prices, a fuel surcharge may be added to your tour fee (e.g. trains, motorcoaches, buses, ferries, etc.). Details and costs will be advised prior to departure.
Your consent to the potential rate increase may be required at the time of your deposit. No refund will be made on account of the decrease of any of the above changes in price. If the total tour price increases by more than 10%, guests will have the option to cancel the tour within 7 days of notification of the surcharge without penalty. All prices are in US Dollars. For current tour prices, visit http://azzurrodreamtravel.com or call us at 513-646-8217.
Sightseeing On Your Own: If you plan to arrive early for the tour, please be advised that we will be visiting all of the destination city’s major sights as a group. Therefore, you may want to consider spending your pre-tour time resting or at another European destination.
Itineraries are subject to change: Europe is full of surprises and we need to be flexible enough to take advantage of whatever comes along so that we may provide you with the best possible tour. Azzurro Dream Travel strives to improve itineraries, services, and features. If improvements can be made, or if circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary, we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. At certain peak periods, hotels may vary from those stated on the itinerary pages. On tours that include ferries, the ship may be changed for operational reasons. Departures in early and late season are potentially operated in cool weather conditions. As a result, itinerary variations may occur. Certain activities may not be precisely as described or may not be available due to seasonality or weather conditions. We try to notify you or your Travel Agent of changes. If you feel that your enjoyment may be diminished by such limitations, please check with us or your Travel Agent before making a reservation. Uncompleted portions of the tour itinerary are not cause for refund (see Holidays & Changes).
Holidays & Changes: During local or national holidays, certain facilities such as museums, sightseeing trips and shopping may be limited or unavailable. In such instances itinerary changes are made by Azzurro Dream Travel seeking to reduce inconvenience to guests. Such changes are deemed not to be a major change to the itinerary, and no compensation will be payable to guests. Holidays, closing days, and other circumstances may necessitate a change of the day of the week for scheduled highlight dinners, sightseeing, or other activities. If you feel your enjoyment might be diminished by any of these circumstances, please check with the respective national tourist office before selecting a specific departure date.
- To reserve and confirm a seat on an ADT tour you must agree to these Tour and Payment Conditions and provide us with a non-refundable deposit of $500 per person. We reserve the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason and shall in that event return any deposit received. The deposit forms part of your final payment. On certain departures, deposits may be required at the time of booking to hold seats.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and Apple Pay for all tour payments. Note: we cannot accept credit card information via email. Azzurro Dream Travel should be advised of your credit card number when making your reservation directly with us. Verbal authorization of your credit card confirms your reservation. For security purposes, we are required to collect the guest’s credit card billing address as well as the customer verification code.
- We also accept personal checks (written on a US bank account) and money orders made payable to Azzurro Dream Travel LLC in US dollars. Please be advised that personal checks will not be accepted beginning 60 days before the start of the tour.
- Your final tour payment is due in our office at least 60 days prior to the start of the tour, in one payment. Please mark your final payment due date on your calendar. The due date is listed on your tour invoice. Missing the final payment deadline will result in your being removed from the tour and forfeits the refund of your deposit! If you sign up for a tour less than 60 days before its departure, the entire tour price must be paid, and is non-refundable.
- Azzurro Dream Travel will not be responsible for lost land and air reservations.
If a payment to ADT is returned unpaid for any reason, we will assess a $75 returned item fee per occurrence. The fee(s) will be added to the applicable tour balance, and must be paid in full prior to your tour departure.
Tour Documents: Azzurro Dream Travel tour documents will be given to you at our first tour meeting and are due 30 days before your tour’s departure date. They may also be delivered via email to a valid email address. If you are leaving home earlier, please request your tour documents well in advance. If tour documents are required the next day or earlier than 21 days prior to departure date a fee of $35 will apply if mailed. Any documents delivered outside the USA will incur a minimum fee of $50 if mailed. Actual cost will be advised at time of booking.
Passports & Visas: All passengers require a valid passport valid for 6 months after their trip return date and may require visas. Some countries require multiple visas. For specific visa requirements at time of booking please contact your Travel agent or Azzurro Dream Travel for more details. It is the guests’ responsibility to ensure he/she travels with the appropriate documents. If unsure, please ask for professional advice. Please note that entry to another country may be refused even if the required information and travel documents are complete. Obtaining and carrying these documents is your sole responsibility. Azzurro Dream Travel will not be responsible for advising and/or obtaining required travel documentation for any guest, or for any delays, damages, and/or losses including missed portions of your vacation related to improper documentation. Due to government imposed security/immigration measures, passport and emergency contact information is required for all guests prior to the release of tour documents.
Flights/ Flight Details: Flight arrangements must be booked independently of Azzurro Dream Travel. The guest or Travel Agent must provide flight details to Azzurro Dream Travel not less than 21 days before the flight departure date.
Ferries: Ferries are public transport and are not a luxury travel service. Per person prices are based on two persons sharing a cabin with two berths, private shower, and toilet. A limited number of single cabins are available at an extra cost. On many ferries, triple rooms are not available.
Hotel Accommodations: Prices are per person and based on two persons sharing a twin-bedded room with private bath or shower. When booking triple rooms please note that in some hotels this may consist of one double bed and the third bed may be a ‘roll-away’ bed, which will limit space in the room.
Availability of triple rooms is limited. Note that single rooms in European hotels are generally smaller than twin-bedded rooms and that European hotel standards, facilities and services provided may vary from those in other parts of the world and are often local in style. Substitute hotels may sometimes be used at certain times and will be of similar standard whenever possible. Special room requests such as smoking/non-smoking, adjacent, connecting or lower-floor rooms must be requested at time of booking. These special room requests cannot be guaranteed and are based on availability at time of check-in. Smoking in a non-smoking room may result in a fine. Hotel Frequent Traveler program points are not earned with hotels on Azzurro Dream Travel vacations. Please note that accommodations in Europe may not be in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and may not have wheelchair occupancy.
Solo travelers and single supplements: If you are traveling solo and you wish to guarantee a private room, we offer a limited number of optional single supplements for an additional fee. Please note that a single supplement guarantees a private room — not a larger or nicer room, as European single-bed rooms are generally the smallest and most basic rooms the hotel has to offer. Single supplements are refundable if cancelled at least 60 days prior to tour departure; those cancelled later will be forfeited.
Extended stays: If you arranged with us to remain at a destination before or after your tour, your stay will be at your sole expense as is the transfer to either the hotel or airport. Azzurro Dream Travel does not provide complimentary transfers for guests booking pre-and post-night accommodations. However, inexpensive airport transfers can be purchased from Azzurro Dream Travel. If your extra night accommodation is not the hotel where your tour begins orends, you will be responsible for your transfer arrangements at your own expense.
Motorcoach/ For your comfort: Azzurro Dream Travel operates a daily seat rotation system and enforces a strict no smoking and no alcohol policy on board motorcoaches. Regular comfort stops are made on traveling days. Many hotels, restaurants, trains, ferries, and other venues are 100% smoke free.
Tips/Gratuities: In Europe, it is customary to tip for a variety of services. When dining on your own, in a restaurant, you would generally tip 15% if the service is good. NOTE: All tips are included for services on tours provided by dining-room waiters, chambermaids and porters at hotels, docks.
- Tips ARE NOT INCLUDED for your Tour Director. The recommended amount as suggested by the European travel industry is a minimum of €5 (euros) per person per day.
- Tips ARE NOT INCLUDED for your Coach Driver. The recommended amount as suggested by the European travel industry is a minimum of €3 (euros) per person per day.
Bags and Porterage:
- Due to limited coach capacity, a single bag should have dimensions not exceeding 30.5”x22”x12.5” (77.5 x 56 x 32cm) and weight not exceeding 66 lbs (30kg). Please note that some airlines restrict checked luggage allowance – check with your airline. If it’s too heavy for your flight, then it’s too heavy for the coach.
- A charge of approximately $6 US or local currency equivalent per traveling day will be collected by the Tour Director if a second piece of baggage is permitted to be carried, or if the suitcase exceeds the established weight and/or dimensions. This is not assurance that luggage in excess of limits on size, weight, and number of pieces will be permitted.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee that more than one suitcase will be allowed onboard the coach. Carry-on/hand luggage is restricted to one piece per person, not exceeding 12”x11”x6” (30x28x14 cm) in order to fit under your coach seat or in the small overhead compartment. Carry-on/hand luggage handling is the responsibility of each guest and must be taken on and off the motorcoach by you each day. Please note that carry-ons with telescopic handles and wheels will not fit in the overhead compartments or under seats and, therefore, cannot be accepted as carry-on luggage for safety reasons.
Wi-Fi: Complimentary Wi-Fi service is available in many Azzurro Dream Travel hotel guestrooms. When such a service is not available, complimentary Wi-Fi may be available in the public areas of most hotels. If not complimentary, Wif-Fi is usually available in the hotel for a supplementary fee. Please note that you are responsible for purchasing wi-fi independently of Azzurro Dream Travel if it is not complimentary. It is not included in your tour price.
Transferring to another tour: Up to 60 days prior to your tour’s departure, you can transfer to any other tour in the same calendar year with seats available, applying your existing deposit and with no transfer fee. If you transfer to a different tour, the price of that tour will be applied, effective on the date we confirm your transfer. Transfers less than 60 days before your tour’s departure will not be possible.
Cancellations and refunds: Balances paid for tours are refundable up to 60 days before the start date of the tour. Balances made less than 60 days before a tour departs are non-refundable. Leaving the trip after it has already started forfeits all payments (See Travel Cancellation/ Health Insurance below and See Tour Cancellation Policy agreement). Cancellations must be in writing: sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to 1890 Star Shoot Pkwy Ste. 170 PMB 108, Lexington, KY 40509. Cancellations become effective on the date received by Azzurro Dream Travel LLC so please plan accordingly.
Travel Cancellation/ Health Insurance: Azzurro Dream Travel LLC recommends that all guests consider purchasing optional comprehensive travel and health insurance for their trip. Certain countries have a requirement for foreign visitors to have valid medical insurance on entry. Azzurro Dream Travel cannot be held responsible for denied entry if a guest is unable to provide details to authorities of insurance or denial of entry for any reason.
ADT Tour Cancellation: Azzurro Dream Travel reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure in any circumstances, including in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control. If cancellation is made by Azzurro Dream Travel any time prior to departure date of the tour except when you failed to pay the final balance on time, Azzurro Dream Travel will either refund the amount received for the tour booking, or offer a comparable vacation if available. (Azzurro Dream Travel will refund any difference in price if the alternative is of a lower price, however, the Guest will be responsible for additional costs if the alternative is priced higher.) Azzurro Dream Travel is not responsible for other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations and is not liable for any cancellation penalties incurred on other travel arrangements including air tickets. If we cancel a tour you have reserved, the entire amount you have paid to ADT for the applicable tour will be refunded to you within 14 days after the tour’s cancellation. Or, you may choose to transfer to another tour with seats available (see “Transferring to another tour,” above). ADT and its representatives have no other obligations to tour members on cancelled trips including any additional costs or fees related to the issuance and/or cancellation of airline tickets or other travel reservations not made by ADT.
Tour forms, obligations, and risks: To travel on a tour, all tour members are required to read and sign a Tour Conditions and Payment Agreement, Tour Cancellation Policy, Release and Waiver Agreement, Hotel Booking Form, and Tour Application prior to the beginning of a tour. Any pre-existing physical, mental, or emotional disability that may require attention or treatment must be reported prior to the beginning of a tour. Omitting important information, or altering ANY of the agreements will render them invalid, and could result in expulsion from a tour at your own expense. Azzurro Dream Travel LLC has no additional travel or health coverage to protect tour participants. Tour members intentionally assume the many risks inherent in European travel.
Participation: Azzurro Dream Travel may, in its sole discretion, decline booking any guest or remove any guest who cannot comply or refuses to comply with Insight’s terms and conditions.
- On all tours, children under 5 years of age are not eligible to travel.
- Children under age 18 must room with and be accompanied on the tour by a parent or guardian who is responsible for participating in all tour activities in which the child partakes.
- An adult who will be responsible for their welfare and supervision must accompany children under 18 years of age.
- Azzurro Dream Travel seeks to provide a safe, enjoyable and memorable travel experience for all guests. Azzurro Dream Travel welcomes guests with special needs or disabilities. Please note the following:
- Guests must advise Azzurro Dream Travel at time of booking, or as early as possible, of any physical, medical or other special needs that require accommodating. Azzurro Dream Travel will make reasonable modifications to its policies, practices, and procedures when necessary, unless doing so will fundamentally alter the nature of the services provided.
- Guests must ensure they are medically and physically able to travel.
- Azzurro Dream Travel may impose safety requirements. Azzurro Dream Travel may exclude an individual from participating in a tour or an activity if the individual’s participation poses a direct threat to health or safety of others that cannot be eliminated by a reasonable modification of policies, practices, or procedures or by the provision of auxiliary aids and services. This decision to exclude an individual will be based on an individualized assessment based on reasonable judgment that relies on current medical evidence or on the best available objective evidence to determine the nature, duration and severity of the risk, the probability that potential injury will occur and whether reasonable modifications of policies, practices, or procedures will mitigate the risk.
- Azzurro Dream Travel does not provide personal devices (such as wheelchairs, hearing aids, or prescription eye glasses) or services of a personal nature (such as physical assistance with wheelchairs, eating, toileting, or dressing). A traveler who requires services of a personal nature (physical assistance with wheelchairs, eating, toileting, or dressing, as examples) should consider bringing a companion to provide such assistance and must understand that other travelers, Tour Directors, and Azzurro Dream Travel staff will not be available for such purpose.
- Regrettably, motorized scooters are not allowed on Azzurro Dream Travel vacations.
- Azzurro Dream Travel does not employ medical personnel. Any necessary medical attention must be sought at a local facility, if available, at the guest’s expense. Azzurro Dream Travel is not responsible or liable for losses or costs incurred due to unavailability of medical services, or medical services obtained while on vacation, or for the quality of the care or services received.
- Some portions of each tour include rough terrain, extensive walking over cobblestone streets, uneven pavement, steps and locations which may not be easily accessible or accessible by wheelchair. During the tour, Azzurro Dream Travel may make arrangements with carriers, hotels and other independent suppliers to provide travel services at for a supplemental fee. These parties are independent entities that Azzurro Dream Travel does not control. Accommodations on international tours may differ from those in the United States, and Azzurro Dream Travel cannot guarantee disability access or accommodations for guests traveling on international tours.
Behavior: Although we want everyone to have a good time, it sometimes happens that someone participating in a tour can misbehave or do things that are incompatible with the safety, comfort, or convenience of other members of the tour. In those circumstances we have the exclusive right and discretion, to expel someone (even you) from a tour at any time, without any claims or complaints by you against us. We are here to provide the best services possible but in doing so we will not tolerate abusive or aggressive behavior from our Guests. We will refuse to deal with and may terminate the holiday/vacation of people who assault Azzurro Dream Travel representatives or who continue to be verbally abusive or aggressive when asked to behave reasonably. Please note:
- When you make a booking, you accept responsibility for the proper conduct of all members of your party during your stay. We reserve the right at any time to terminate the travel arrangements and/or cease to deal with any party member(s) whose behavior, in the reasonable opinion of us or our suppliers, may cause danger, upset, disruption or distress to anyone else or damage to property. Full cancellation charges will apply and no refund will be made. Expulsion results in forfeiting of any balance paid to Azzurro Dream Travel LLC for that specific tour. We shall have no obligation to pay compensation or meet any costs or expenses (including but not limited to alternative accommodation and return transportation arrangements) guest(s) may incur as a result of the travel arrangements being terminated.
- If you damage the accommodation in which you are staying or any property, you must reimburse the accommodation provider or property owner concerned for the cost of the damage before the end of your stay if the cost has been established by then or as soon as it has been established if later. You must indemnify us for the full amount of any claim (also including legal costs) made against us. Criminal proceedings may be instigated. Azzurro Dream Travel is not responsible for any costs incurred concerning a guest removed from a tour or aircraft, ship or train. Guests agree not to hold Azzurro Dream Travel or any of its related entities liable for any actions taken under these terms and conditions.
All Azzurro Dream Travel tours are physically active: This is an integral, essential part of the Azzurro Dream Travel tour experience. Get in shape before you leave for Europe! Many optional experiences are operated by independent third party suppliers—not Azzurro Dream Travel. These optional experiences are not part of the tour provided by us. Your contract will be with the operator of the excursion. We are not responsible for providing of the excursion, or anything that happens during the excursion. Some excursions involve outdoor activities and/or can be physically demanding. You must make your own decisions about excursions and participate only in activities that suit your physical ability. We recommend you check whether any insurance you have also includes your participation in adventure activities you may undertake.
On any Azzurro Dream Travel tour you should be capable of fully and happily participating — without any assistance — in the following levels of activity:
- Carry or roll your own luggage for up to 15 minutes over uneven pavement
- Be comfortable on your feet for up to four hours walking and standing, both inside museums and outdoors in all weather conditions such as hot sun and rain.
- Sleep with no (or inadequate) air conditioning and street noise in some hotels.
- After orientation and transportation lessons, be able to navigate towns and cities on your own.
No smoking is allowed on the bus, in hotel rooms, or during group meals. Smokers may smoke only outdoors and downwind from the group.
The information provided during the tour is for your own personal enjoyment and not for professional use. Recording guide lectures for professional purposes and soliciting business from tour members while on tour or afterward is strictly prohibited.
Azzurro Dream Travel LLC is registered with the State of Kentucky as a tour operator/ travel company.